Hair & Beauty Salons Chertsey, Surrey
Leah Durrant were finalists at the Hair Awards back in 2013 for ‘Best Southern Salon’ and have since won ‘Best Womans Stylist in England‘ at the ‘English Hair & Beauty Awards 2014′ and were more recently finalists for ‘Best Junior Stylist‘ and ‘Best Southern Salon‘, going on to; WIN – ‘Best Southern Salon 2015‘ and WINNER of the ‘English Hair and Beauty Award 2016′.
Leah has worked within the hairdressing and fashion industry for over 15 years, starting as a junior at Toni & Guy and working her way up to art director and then salon owner of Essensuals in Guildford.
Leah has also worked along side Trevor Sorbie and managed a Gina Conway Aveda Salon in London.
Leah is also continually called upon to write articles in industry magazines which extends just how much knowledge the team really do have.
Leah has been gained such a reputation within her field that she has cut and styled hair for many different celebrities over the years which is true credit to her level of talent and outside appeal.
Andrew has an unrivalled wealth of knowledge when it comes to hair design and creativity, truly putting this knowledge and experience into action when he is regularly asked to judge prestigious hair competitions.
With over 35 years in the industry you know your’re in great hands.
The Leah Durrant Team
You will always find the original core team in both the hair salon and beauty salon, however we are always searching, training and placing the top talent from the hair and beauty industry resulting in award winning staff who are dedicated to giving you the very best experience at both our hair salon and beauty salon (Re:Treat) both located in Chertsey, near Weybridge in Surrey.
We all look forward to welcoming you to the Leah Durrant experience.
Leah, Andrew and the team
The Leah Durrant Experience
- Multi award winning hair salon conviently located within the M25 a short distance from Weybridge, Staines, West Byfleet, Virginia Water, Woking & Chobham
- Winner of BEST SALON in SOUTH EAST 2015 At English Hair and Beauty Awards
- Winner of “BEST STYLIST IN ENGLAND 2014” by English Hair and Beauty Awards
- Finalists of BEST JUNIOR STYLIST 2014 and BEST STYLIST in ENGLAND 2015
- Finalists for BEST SOUTHERN SALON in YOUR HAIR MAGAZINE 2013
- Salon of the month by Salonspy.com
- Friendly and professional
- Complimentary head neck and shoulder massage with every hair service
- Complimentary refreshment menu including herbal teas and prosecco
- Trained to the highest levels and standards in the industry
- Only the best hair and beauty products used Kerastase, Paul Mitchell, Redken, Dermalogica, St Tropez and CND
- Multiple treatment rooms