This has been a testing time for us all. Taking a pause from the salon back in March was heart breaking, but as emotional as it was, we knew it was for the best. Our main priority is, and always will be, keeping our clients, and our team safe.
At last, it looks as though we will be able to reopen soon. At the moment, we are working with possible date of 4th July, but we will begin taking bookings as soon as this is confirmed by the government. However, once open, it will be a while before everything is back to normal. Until then there will be additional guidelines for us all to follow to keep eveyone safe and healthy.
- We will use gloves and masks with every client. Client must also where a mask during their appointment.
- We will be working 1-2 metres apart. Our work stations will be positioned accordingly.
- Clients will be required to wash their hands when entering and leaving the salon.
- We will clean each section, and all of our tools, after each client.
- We will use single use towels and gowns for each client.
- There will be no magazines in the salon.
- Clients must arrive to their appointment alone. No friends or children allowed.
- Card and contactless payments only. No cash allowed.
- Please arrive on time to your appointment to allow time for disinfection between clients.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms please cancel your appointment.
We thank each and every one of you for your continued support. We look forward to seeing you all again soon.